The Profiles Sales Indicator™ is an excellent tool for identifying the most common attributes for success in a sales career.
By measuring competitiveness, persistence, energy, and sales drive, this assessment helps to give a better understanding of how a person stacks up in regards of personality traits necessary to be successful in sales. Results are presented in an individual report. The assessment takes approximately 15 minutes to take.
Sales Success Qualities:
- Competitiveness – the desire to win
- Self-Reliance – the need for structure and support
- Persistence – sticking with a task until finished
- Energy – restlessness, activity and drive
- Sales Drive – internal drive for action that motivates sales activity
These important sales qualities manifest themselves in seven Critical Sales Behaviors:
- Call reluctance
- Working with a team
- Compensation preference
- Closing the sale
- Building/ maintaining relationships
Click below to see a sample report.